Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

I did it!

I successfully decorated for Christmas (well, with the the unending help of my husband and my children). I love Christmas decorations but, every year it seems like such a big deal to get them out (and an even bigger deal to put them away). I guess now that the children are older it is a little easier because they can really help.

So, last weekend we got all the decorations out and my husband, children and I worked for a few hours on Saturday and then I finished up on Sunday morning. I always struggle with the exterior entry or front porch, though, and I ended up getting some things that I'm not positive I like. Well, some I am positive I like but some I'm not sure about. And, I still have my fall wreath hanging on the door because I have not found one that I like that goes with the exterior decorations. What a conundrum!

So, maybe this weekend because I have completed my Christmas shopping, I will have time to seek out the perfect wreath. We'll see...

Oh, and I have not taken any photos yet but I will post them after I do this weekend. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites