Sunday, July 13, 2008

Interior Design, or is it Decorating

I have been interested in interior design for quite a while now. I'm not sure how I developed the extreme interest because I do not see myself as artistic at all. Suffice it to say, I have so many ideas for our home that I cannot implement all of them at once (or maybe ever), "One step at a time," I keep telling myself. It seems like every time I do something to our home it triggers another thought of something the would be neat to do, all I need are the resources. Actually, I enjoy design or decorating so much that I have taken several design classes from the accredited design school that is closest to my residence. I have also done much research into making a career change from my current trade as an attorney into a design practice. We'll see...I'll sort this out, too, over time.

In the meantime, I will keep you up to date on my encounters, the current trends, as I see them, and post ideas of ways to decorate or redecorate your home.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites