Friday, January 9, 2009

Air Conditioner Grilling Trouble

I'm not sure why builders do this but, it always seems like those huge air conditioner or heater intakes are in the most visible places in homes with the ugliest cover over them. In my house, our grill is down a flight of stairs in direct line of sight when entering through my front door. I have always thought that was so ugly and my husband will not let me cover it because, well, it is the intake for the heating and air conditioner.


I have finally found a potential solution that may be acceptable to both of us. Pattern Cut will cut any shape pattern into wood that you can use to cover your unsightly vent. An idea I had was to have to identical vent covers made and hang them symmetrically on the wall, one to cover the air vent and the other to make it look more like a display of art. Maybe paint them interesting colors or something.

I am still playing with the idea but I'm really excited about the solution for finally hiding that unsightly eye sore.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites