Friday, August 29, 2008

Laundry Quandry


My laundry room is a room inside my home but is has no windows and only one door. I have always wanted to make it a special place by doing something interesting like maybe a cobblestoen floor and painting the walls and cabinets an exciting color then painting a window scene on one wall to make it appear like you are looking out a window onto a quaint European street somewhere. Then I found this:












And now I cannot make up my mind between the scene which is totally unuseful but really cool, or this drying rack. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Zip n Tizzy said...

I might not be the best one to answer because I'm totally pragmatic, but I would absolutely go with the drying rack!

T.L. said...

I would go with the drying rack, too. Very chic.

Goddess said...

It looks like the design of the drying rack looks very much like a window. You could paint a lovely outdoor scene (well-sealed!) into the back of the drying rack, and that way you would have both! After all, the rack won't ALWAYS be covered, and it would add depth to the room.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites