Monday, September 29, 2008

A Potential Furniture Source


Last week when I was groaning about finding good deals on quality furniture and accessories I came across this website, The Elysee Collection, that has many great finds that may not fit every style but, as the name suggests, many of their offerings fit my style just perfectly. I like the bookcase that I show, above.

Now that I have clicked around the site I see that they are wholesale only, well if I follow the process outlines in Kimberly Causey's book, The Insider's Guide to Buying Home Furnishings, I can buy wholesale but in the meantime I checked for a store near my home and there are none. However, I have the option of buying online at The French Mix which unfortunately went out of business as of June 8, 2008, which is unfortunate because their web site, at least, looks quite intriguing. The only other option is Layla Grayce that carries many home accessory items as well as furniture. While the offerings on the site are not the usual fare, the furniture prices seem to be a little pricey.

I think I'll wait...but at least there is some food for thought here.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites