Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shutter Complete!

So, last weekend we had out beautiful shutter installed and it is really lovely. This shutter changes the entire look and feel of the space. Here are before and after photos so you can see:

This is the before photo


These are the after photos, first with shutter open, then closed


The installation of this shutter has made a much larger impact that I had anticipated and has gotten me primed to get the remainder of my dining room and living room complete. Next is the fireplace mantel, valances for the windows that flank the fireplace, new base boards, then I am ready for furniture (you can see that we use the space for furniture storage at the moment) to complete the look. Maybe within a year or so the living room and attached dining room will finally be complete.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

That's really pretty!

Found you via EntreCard.

Come on over and enter my giveaway :)

Nice to meet you!

Bella

TopTwinMom said...

Thanks, I really am enjoying the new look.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites