Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Angies List Experience

Angie's List!

I'm not sure how but, I received some kind of advertising for Angie's List sometime last year. I performed a few searches and found out that the list had quite a few businesses rated in our area. I'm not sure how you go about finding out about businesses and service companies but I usually plug a search into Google, some thing like, "[business name] opinions" or "[business name] ratings" to see what I can find. I often find nothing and, depending on the service, I am often reticent to move forward without some further information.

Well, as I was looking for the shutter that I have so often spoke of, I checked Angie's List and I was hooked. Not only did I find the company that installed my shutter, I found I could sit here all day and search for companies by name or by service sector of keyword, if you will. I really had no idea about all the things I "needed" until I was able to easily access information about providers in my area.

If you dare, try it, Angie's List - Where thousands of consumers share their ratings on the local contractors and service companies they hire. Learn more.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites