Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Halloween Decor

The air is crisper and fall is settling in, therefore it must be time to think about some kind of holiday decorations. Here is my bare front porch that desperately needs some attention.

So, I grab my twins last Saturday morning and convince them to help me decorate a little for Halloween. Mind you I have one boy and a little girl so the decorations cannot be too scary. As one of my friends pointed out to me, if I had only boys the decorations would be much more scary or my boys would refuse to live there.

These are the decorations on one side of the door (and the little houses have LED lights in them that turn different colors when you turn them on). The Boo sign was something that I could not live without, one of those things I saw and had to have.


And here's the view from each side of the porch.

And the view coming up the stairs.

I think I need something with some height so I am not quite done yet but I like the look so far. I will update my post when, or should I say if, I find exactly what I am looking for to add some height.

Happy Halloween! Boo!

3 comments:

Hollymb said...

I love it, simple and cute!

TopTwinMom said...

Thanks, it is simple.

Unknown said...

Love your sweet and cute Halloween decor... I like the door decor so much!!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites