Monday, October 6, 2008


I have talked a lot about Veranda Magazine. Now, I found that at Amazon you can get a two year subscription for $20. Seeing as I paid more than that for a one-year subscription last year I am pretty excited.

What I like about Veranda are all the ideas that the pictures help me generate. In addition, I look through the ads and then look up the vendors that I particularly like on the Internet to see what their other options are. Sometimes I book mark those sites for reference and sometimes I decide that the advertisement was not representative of their offerings and I move on. But, all the while, I am building a library of things I like so I have those resources for reference when I get there. The getting there part is the hard part for me...

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites