Friday, October 17, 2008

Roche Bobois Puts the French in Furniture

One of my downfalls is that I really like stores like Roche Bobois. I count that in and of itself is a drawback because they have the best furniture styles but at the absolute (okay, yes, I have seen more expensive, don't ask) high end of the scale. In addition to that their showrooms are few and far between.

I am not really a modern person for my own home but I do like the Roche Bobois style. My favorite of their collections, though, has to be Les Provinciales collection. This collection has the traditional French lines and many choices of furniture pieces. I love to go into the showrooms and just browse. Call me crazy but it gives me many ideas, many which I cannot afford to implement, I might add. But that does not mean I cannot look.

Now, maybe, just maybe, when I receive the updated versions of my books from Kim Causey at Smart Decorating I can swing a designer's discount there, too. Have I mentioned that I cannot justify paying retail prices for furniture and accessories?

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites