Sunday, October 26, 2008

Modern Furniture, Is It Your Thing?

As you undoubtedly know by now, modern designer furniture does not fit into my design scheme but that's not to say that I don't think its sleek lines and color choices are not intriguing.

I like this Baroque Low Table that is available in seven color options, one for any color scheme you are working within:



In the right space, I love this table and actually all of the elements in this design. I think what I really like about modern designer furniture is the simplicity of it. Generally modern design elements carry clean lines, usually with some circular element thrown in for interest and movement. Also, the color scheme used in modern design is either monochromatic, different shades of the same color, usually neutrals, or black and white with some pop of red or other vibrant color.

Now, I need to buy a second home so I can employ some modern design elements while still keeping my Country French style intact.


BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites